Friday, January 19, 2007

Another quick rant

Between Venice and Vienna we couldn't find a single laundromat. Especially in Vienna anyone you asked just kinda looks at you as if to say "Why not do your laundry at home?". Needless to say I don't think the train-compartment from Vienna to Prague was a particularly pleasant place to go.

Thankfully we have found one (count 'em, one!) place to do laundry in Prague. At least we'll make it to Germany in mostly fresh clothes.

The other quick rant is the complete inability to find a decent internet cafe between Paris and here (Prague). I've been trying to upload some photos for the last few weeks and between "cripple-ware" internet-cafe-setups and computing equipment older than even the stuff I have in my cupboards at home I've only just got around to uploading anything.

Anyhoo, all is good here now.

No comments: