Saturday, January 13, 2007

To Roma or not to Roma.

I've been to Rome before and didn't like it the first time. I didn't want to go again but Greg really wanted to see the city. So I agreed to go again.

I did enjoy Rome more this time, because I had more time to see the sights and having Greg there was nice. But i have to say .. i still don't like Rome. It's so dirty .. dog poo everywhere, rubbish, etc. There's no greenery! And the traffic is absolutely crazy. People say the French are rude, but i found the majority of the Italians in Rome to be rude to tourists. They have absolutely no patience at all, often sighing when you talk to them, they don't move out of the way for you - even when you are carrying heavy luggage, and crossing the road is a nightmare where cars try to get in first and barely miss you!

So i have to say.. I don't think I will be going back to Rome again.

No comments: